1. Cookie Usage Policy
This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by The Man's Book SRL with its headquarters in Republicii Street, no. 92, bl.4, sc.b, ap.2, 1st floor, hereinafter referred to as Operator.
2. What is a Cookie?
The cookie is a small file made of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user on which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed through a web browser request from a browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive) .
3. What are Cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a good browsing experience and support the Operator's efforts to provide user-friendly services: eg: - online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used to prepare aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user's personal identification.
4. What Cookies so we use?
We use two types of Cookies: per session and fixed. The per session Cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or closing of the application (the web browser). The fixed ones remain on the user's terminal for a defined period by the Cookie's parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
•Site performance cookies
• Visitor analysis cookies
• Recording cookies
• Cookies for advertising
• Cookies of advertising providers
6. Does Cookies contain personal data?
7. Deleting Cookies
8. Why are Cookies important for the internet?
Cookies are the central focus of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites unusable.
Denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising - just that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require authentication of a user through an account):
• Content and services adapted to user's preferences - product categories and services.
• Offers adapted to user's interests - retaining passwords.
• Retaining children's protection filters for content on the Internet (family mode options, safe search functions).
• Limiting the serving frequency of advertisements - limit the number of displayings of an ad for a particular user on a site.
• Providing more relevant advertising to the user.
• Measurement, optimization, and analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (eg. through search engines, directly from other websites, etc.). Websites run these analyzes of their use to improve sites for the benefit of users.
9. Useful links