Personal data processing policy
Processing personal data on www.themansbook.it
This website is owned and managed by The Man's Book Ltd., identified by Unique Identification Code 32628802 for which data confidentiality is an essential component. Our data protection policy and practices focus on proper and legal processing, exchanging and storage of personal information and at the same time ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability..
This privacy statement applies to the main operating entities of The Man's Book LTD and its subsidiaries.
The Man's Book LTD is processing and storing personal data in the EU and is able to demonstrate at all times compliance with European Union law and the principles set forth in this document.
Our website complies with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which is a binding legal act. GDPR creates new rights for individuals and consolidates some existing rights under Directive 95/46 / EC.
Principles for the protection of personal data
The data protection policy at www.themansbook.it is based on the following data protection principles:
- · Processing of the personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- · The collection of personal data will only be done for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and the data will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- ·The collection of personal data will be appropriate, relevant and limited to the information required for the purpose of the processing;
- · Personal data will be accurate and, where necessary, updated;
- ·All necessary steps will be taken to ensure that incorrect data are erased or corrected without delay;
- · Personal data will be kept in a form that allows identification of the person concerned and for a period no longer than the one in which personal data are processed;
- ·All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that provides the necessary security;
- · Personal data will not be shared with third parties unless it is required for the purpose of providing services under agreements;
- · Individuals have the right to request access to, personal data, rectification and erasure of data, mitigation or restriction of data processing as well as data portability.
Personal data means any information that may be related to an identified or identifiable individual (subject person). Personal data include all kinds of direct or indirect information (that is, used in connection with other data) that relate to the subject, such as name, date of birth, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc.
Collection of personal data
The data we collect include the following:
• First and last name, address, phone number, email address.
• we collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with our products.
• we collect data about the features you use and the web pages you visit on our site.
• we collect data about your IP address, regional settings, and language settings.
Purpose of collecting personal data:
• informing clients / buyers of their Account status including validating, dispatching and billing orders, resolving cancellations or any issues related to an order, to the purchased goods and / or services;
• sending periodic newsletters and / or alerts, by using electronic mail (e-mail, SMS), only if the concerned person expressly expressed his / her consent;
• market research, tracking and monitoring of sales and customer / buyer's behavior.
Using personal data
We will use your personal data only for the purposes mentioned in the previous article. Also, The Man's Book Ltd. may provide personal data to the buyer of other companies with which it is in partnership, but only for the purposes mentioned above, as follows: DHL and Fan Curier Courier Companies , company accountant, company which manages the site administration.
Personal purchaser's information may also be provided to the General Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the courts and other competent authorities of the State, on the basis of and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
Security of processing
We will process the data safely, we will apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially when processing involves the transmission of data over a network as well as against any other form of illegal processing. The Customers' data are stored in databases on servers in the European Union.
In the event of a security breach, which may be an accident, loss of data or unauthorized access, The Man's Book Ltd. will inform the authorities represented in Romania by A.N.S.P.D.C.P. (The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing) within 72 hours of the discovery of the security breach.
Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
Customers have the right to request at any time access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of data collected by us. To help us keep up-to-date personal information, we recommend users to inform us of any change or discrepancy. To view an extract or modify your personal data to obtain information about the time period for which The Man's Book Ltd. intends to retain personal data or other personal data inquiries, including their final deletion from our records, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +40720643575
The Man's Book Ltd. has the right to send marketing emails to customers with their consent. This specific form of consent must be given freely, specifically and precisely informed. These requests are met when customers choose to receive marketing emails (they have actively approved).
Customers will always have the right to object, on demand and without costs, to processing personal data for direct marketing purposes without having to provide concrete justification. Customers can do so by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link that appears in the emails we send to you, or we can send a message to email@example.com. Once the customer has objected, that customer's personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing.
Marketing emails contain information that we consider to be interesting to the customer, as well as latest news about our products and services.
Customers have the right to file a complaint about the processing of their personal data. All questions and complaints will be processed by us in a timely manner and in accordance with our internal procedures.
In the unlikely event that customers have suffered damages due to violations of the rights according to personal data privacy and The Man's Book Ltd. did not deal with the complaint properly, customers have the opportunity to send a complaint to the superior authority.
Complaints can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
This policy may be updated from time to time, for example following the modification of relevant legislation or changes to the corporate structure within The Man'S Book SRL. If changes are made to the material, customers will be notified via e-mail or through the website before the changes take effect. We encourage customers to check this page periodically to keep up-to-date with our latest privacy practices.
In force since: 24th May 2018